15 year old invents New Method of Diagnosing Cancer | Social Consciousness
Jack Andraka is a fifteen year old freshman in high school. He developed a paper sensor that could detect pancreatic, ovarian and lung cancer in five minutes for as little as 3 cents. He conducted his research at John Hopkins University. This research could change the face of cancer and promote early detection. To think that scientists spending millions of dollars to find more about cancer, a 15 year old finds out by doing a science fair project!
“There are millions more of me out there…” -Jack Andraka
Jack’s method is 168 times faster, 26000 times cheaper, 400 times more sensitive and has a 90% success rate. He has been selected as the Intel 2012 ISEF winner and has won awards at multiple national and international math competitions. Jack is on the national junior whitewater kayaking team and enjoys playing with his dog and folding origami.
The government and major corporations don’t like competition.
But unfortunately for them, the next generation does!
- The Cancer Industry EXPOSED! Ways to Prevent and CURE Cancer
- The New Science of Healing (You can Heal any Disease)
- Dr. David Hamilton – How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
- Food Matters. We are What we Eat!
- FLUORIDE: The Hard to Swallow Truth
- Vaccination Conspiracy. Keeping people sick for Big Pharma
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- Aaron Swartz – A Fighter Against the Privatization of Knowledge