ITCCS: Celebrating A Pope Free World
Our Citizen Jurors will speak to the World This Saturday – Their Common Law Court evidence is broadcast to millions on American Television – and Plans to Arrest the Guilty Move Forward
Latest News, Reflections and an Important Leaflet from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State and Kevin Annett
In this Update:
1. Fifteen countries are now part of our movement! Meanwhile, more Cardinals desert the sinking Papal ship, and The Court Order is served on the Guilty Cowards – Reports from the front line
2. This Saturday, the ITCCS global online radio program will feature some of the Citizen Jurors who found the Pope, Queen Elizabeth and Canada guilty of Genocide – On March 2 at 4 pm EST, 9 pm GMT on www.blogtalkradio.com/wethejury
3. What will happen next Monday, March 4 – and Beyond … and What You can Do
4. This Friday, California Public Television will broadcast the complete Proceedings, Evidence and Verdict of our Common Law Court of Justice, to a viewership of millions of people
5. Our French activists launch a new ITCCS blogsite, and
6. A a leaflet for you to distribute at churches this Sunday.
From Slovenia to Fiji to the Vatican itself, the Momentum Grows
It isn’t only the half million hits on our websites that show that the world is aflame from the spark we’ve ignited.
Over the past few days, hundreds of people in fifteen countries have pledged their support to our Tribunal to occupy churches and help perform Citizens’ Arrests of criminal heads of church and state in Rome, London and across Canada.
“This is the answer to a life time of hoping” commented an elderly aboriginal survivor of a Saskatchewan Christian internment camp – read, “residential school” – who contacted our Tribunal after he heard our Court’s verdict.
“Count me in. I may be eighty two but nobody will keep me from occupying the local catholic church. Those priests killed my brother in there and now they’re going to answer for him”
People from as far away as the Pacific islands, South Africa, China and a dozen European countries, as well as across North America, are being recruited to launch public actions against their local Catholic churches after March 4, when International Citizens Arrest Warrants will be issued by the Common Law Court in Brussels.
In Canada, more than twenty United and Anglican churches have also been targeted for picketing or occupation that week, along with Catholic cathedrals. Protestors even plan to strike at the Archbishop of Canterbury’s church and Buckingham Palace.
These church occupations will grow and culminate in a Global Week of Reclamation during Easter, March 24 -31.
Not coincidentally, the top Catholic official in England, Cardinal Keith O’Brien, suddenly resigned this week and announced he would not vote at the Vatican Conclave on March 15 to elect a new Pope. This unprecedented defiance may indicate a collapse in the disciplinary chain of command within the church, since Cardinals’ attendance at the Papal Conclave is normally mandatory.
Meanwhile, Common Law Court officers have begun to serve the Order of Compliance to the thirty officials found guilty of Crimes against Humanity last Monday, including Joseph Ratzinger, Elizabeth Windsor, top Roman Cardinals and Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada. All of the accused parties seem to be in hiding.
Continue Reading at ….. http://itccs.org/2013/02/28/celebrating-a-pope-free-world/